In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to InPress Systems AB. For more information about InPress Systems, see the details about InPress Systems section below.
What data do we collect?
InPress Systems collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, company)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide InPress Systems with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us via one of the Email-links or forms on the website.
- Send Email to us as part of ongoing Support or Sales enquiries.
- Respond to Email from us.
How will we use your data?
InPress Systems collects your data so that we can:
- Send Email Newsletter to inform you about new Products and updated versions of existing Products. You may opt out from the Newsletter using a link in the E-mail
- Keep track of and provide solutions in ongoing Support enquiries.
- Respond to Sales enquiries.
- Process your order and manage your account.
How do we store your data?
InPress Systems securely stores your data at our main office location.
InPress Systems would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
You have the right at any time to stop InPress Systems from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send email to email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
InPress Systems would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request InPress Systems for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that InPress Systems correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request InPress Systems to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that InPress Systems erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that InPress Systems restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to InPress Systems’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that InPress Systems transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
- Call us at: +46 70 5128249
- Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – InPress Systems uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used
- Statistics – InPress Systems uses these cookies to gather information about how the website is used
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
InPress Systems AB Details
This website is owned and operated by InPress Systems AB.
- Place of business: Rokareliden 7, 52345 Ulricehamn, SWEDEN
- Telephone: +46 70 512 82 49, SWEDEN
- Email: email@example.com